Saturday, March 04, 2006

March 3, 2006

We met each other sixteen years ago in high school and on March 3, 2006 we were married. We were married by Judge Cercone, Justice of the Peace. Ashley's friend, Melissa Whitehead, took most of these lovely photos. Melissa, thank you so much for being there for us.

After the ceremony we went to my brother, Tommy's house. We spent many evenings on Tommy's porch last July. We then went to The Old Monk, where we met again in June of last year for some beers. From that moment in June, at The Old Monk, I think we both knew that this was it.

1 Comments:

Blogger john clarke said...

Here's the great thing about this blog.

I'm reading all about your wedding and relevant details --- Old Monk, 16 years past, brother Tommy, his front porch.

Then I see a picture of you and Ashley sitting on Tommy's front porch. It's a front porch on Belmont Street that I've been on. Then the light goes on, Mark is Tommy Hale's little brother. Wow.

I've known Tommy since 1997. He's a good friend of my buddy Tara. And he's done roofing work for me twice --- once on my batchelor pad in '97 and again on Gaston in '02 when a leaking flat roof caused a huge plaster water balloon to form on the ceiling in a rear room of my house.

Tommy is so cool, I've sent him work every time my friends have roofing nightmares.

Small world, Disney fans.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home